Please contact us by telephone, email or mail to enquire about room availability. We do not have an on-line booking system as we prefer to connect directly with our guests.
- We do not currently have facilities to accept credit or debit cards. We accept cash or we can provide you with our bank details. ( Available on application).
- Regretfully we do not accept pets nor children under 12 years of age.
- Please note that your rooms will be reserved until 6.00pm on the day of arrival. Please inform us if you are due to arrive after this time. If we have not heard from you by 7.00pm we reserve the right to re-let the room.
- Rooms can be occupied after 4.00pm on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Please note that we are a Bed and Breakfast not an hotel and we do not provide access to Rose Cottage during the daytime.
- We want everyone visiting Rose Cottage to have a relaxing stay and a peaceful nights sleep. To help us to achieve this the front door is locked at 10.30pm.
- We know accidents happen from time to time, if you have any problems please let us know so we can sort it; we won’t bite!
- Serious damage will incur a charge.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- Although we will do our utmost to avoid cancelling a booking at any time, we reserve the right to do so.
- Please contact us giving as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel a room reservation.